Expert to Expert: Epilepsy
Expert to Expert: Epilepsy has been designed for paediatric neurologists who see children with epilepsies. The course runs every 2-years. The next course is due to take place in Autumn 2024.
Expert to Expert: Epilepsy provides an excellent opportunity to listen to international expert lectures and discuss the topics and approaches with your peers in small-group workshops. This is a 2-day course delivered by 8-12 international faculty. The programme includes a series of updates, controversies, workshops and a session devoted to ‘Hot Topics’ (chosen just before the course). The emphasis of the meeting is on discussion and participation of delegates. The themes of the programme change for every course.
This course is for all paediatric neurologists. We welcome paediatric neurologists from all around the world - epilepsy specialists and those for whom epilepsy is not their special interest.
Is Expert to Expert: Epilepsy suitable for me?
This course provides continuing professional development for Consultant Paediatric Neurologists and is therefore appropriate for:
- Consultant Paediatric Neurologists
- Paediatric Neurology Trainees in their final year of training
Expert to Expert: Epilepsy feedback
- “Good content, good delivery, great speakers and venue”
- “Interactive. Expert faculty”
- “Interactive and meeting colleagues”
- “Good mix of workshops and lectures”
- “A good blend of differential learning / teaching modalities”
- “Relevance to practice, level of expertise, group numbers”